With the Tobacco Products Directive 2 fast approaching on May 20th 2016, there are a number of questions you should be asking your current e liquid supplier or prospective supplier if you are considering in creating your own brand of e liquid.
Simply put, do you know what is in your e liquid and how is it made?
If the answer is no, it will be impossible to submit a TPD dossier and place your product on the market after 20th of May 2016.
If you do know what is contained in your liquid, how competent are your suppliers in their ability to lead you through the complicated process and supply of TPD compliant liquid post-May 2016?
Vapour Labs have compiled a list of questions which will indicate how prepared your supplier is.
- Can you give me a complete list of all chemicals and CAS numbers for the flavours in my e-liquid?
- How do you intend to demonstrate nicotine uptake without complex clinical studies?
- How do you intend to test the emissions? Will you be using my device?
- How do you intend to approach the leak free filling requirements?
- Have you undertaken stability studies to prove that the product is stable, and delivers consistent nicotine levels?
If you are not sure you can answer these questions through your current supply chain, then come and talk to us to see how we are approaching the regulations. Our aim is to give our customers complete assurance that not only are we ready for TPDII, but that we are setting the standards for e-liquid within the industry.Download PDF Example